- Place the lime and orange juice in a medium bowl.
- Cut the avocados lengthwise into quarters and pull them off the pit.
- Peel each quartered avocado and cut into small cubes.
- Add them to the bowl of citrus juices, and toss to coat.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients.
Recipe Options: For a spicy, smoky tasting salsa, finely chop one chipotle pepper and add it to the salsa when mixing the ingredients together. Instead of red onion, use yellow onion in this recipe if that’s what you have on hand.